COVID-19 update 6th January 2021 (with BSL)
Following the government announcement on the 5 Jan, the Auditory Implant Service is still open for clinicians to see patients in clinic.
We are reviewing the appointments that have been booked and will be postponing some of them to ensure we remain COVID-safe during a time when the virus is highly transmittable.
- We will contact patients if their appointment has to be cancelled for the time being. If you need an urgent appointment, please let us know.
- During this period a normal spares and repairs service will be taking place between 9am and 5pm on working days.
- We are not able to accept walk-in patients.
Please contact us if you need advice:
- Telephone us on 023 8059 3522 (Spares is Option 1, Appointments and other enquiries is Option 2)
- Email Spares on email@example.com or Appointments and other enquiries on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text us on 078 8779 0765