Cochlear is proud to support the academic excellence of our recipients through two scholarships for further study:
- The Graeme Clark Scholarship for Cochlear™ Nucleus® Implant recipients – value of £6000.
- The Anders Tjellström Scholarship for Cochlear™ Baha® Implant recipients – value of £6000.
All the information and full terms and conditions can be found through the link below:
but the criteria for patients in a nutshell is as follows:
The UK & Ireland Scholarships are open to Cochlear Nucleus, Baha and Osia recipients who are:
- A UK or Irish resident and implanted at a UK or Irish implant centre.
- 16 years or over at application deadline.
- Studying for at least another two years.
Candidates must also be:
- Currently completing their final year of school or college and accepted onto a full-time university or other tertiary education course.
- Mature students who have been accepted onto a full-time or other tertiary education course.
- Students currently undertaking a full-time university degree or other tertiary education course.
A link to the Application Forms can be found below. Previous applicants can apply if they meet the above criteria and the closing date for applications is 31st March 2023.