A processor should last for more than five years if looked after properly. We at USAIS do understand that things can go wrong but in order to help keep your kit in good order you should:
- Put your equipment in a safe place when you are not wearing it. Away from anyone or anything that can cause damage.
- Clean your equipment every evening
- Place your kit in a dry box every night
- Change the bricks in your dry box every two months
- Replace the microphone cover ever three months
If you look after your processor and equipment, they will look after you and your hearing.
If you would like to know how much your equipment costs, click on the link below.