Family Education Weekend
Center Parcs, Sherwood Forest
Friday 6th – Monday 9th March 2015
As well as access to all the great facilities at Center Parcs the weekend includes:
- A fun information Talent Show
- Workshops on:
- The NEW Education Health and Care Plans
- The Language of Tests (focusing on Numeracy)
- Nucleus 6 & Wireless Accessories
- Building Relationships
- Stands with all the latest advice, technology and equipment.
- A variety of activities for all aged children
- A Family Conference for families of deaf children across the ages; Literary Research, Pragmatic Skills and the Young People’s Panel
- An opportunity to meet and share with other families.
We have 2 and 3 bedroom villas for you to join us for the whole weekend. If you would like more information or to book please contact Lorna@earfoundation.org.uk or call 0115 942 7809
Generously sponsored by Cochlear.
Please note: this event is run by The Ear Foundation. For further information please contact Lorna@earfoundation.org.uk or call 0115 942 7809