Cochlear are holding information sessions for candidates for a cochlear implant at the following locations:
Southampton – Holiday Inn – 28 March 2018
Bristol – Novotel City Centre – 25 April 2018
London – Wellcome Trust – 3 May 2018
If you or a loved one are under assessment for a cochlear implant and would like to learn more about Cochlear’s products and services, join them at a FREE information session. They will be running two consecutive sessions at each event to offer flexibility on timings: 3-5pm and 6-8pm.
These informal sessions will provide you with an understanding of how a cochlear implant can help you:
- Learn more about how cochlear implants work
- Explore Cochlear’s innovative implant technology
- See the Cochlear Nucleus 7 and Kanso processors, True Wireless Devices, Nucleus Smart App and Made for iPhone technology
- Find out about compatible ReSound hearing aids and Smart Bimodal solutions
- Hear from cochlear implant recipients and ask them questions about how having an implant has helped them
Family members and/or friends are welcome to attend with you. Refreshments will be provided on arrival. A Speech-to-text reporter will be at each event.
To register for your FREE place(s) email Kate Melton at email@example.com or telephone 01932 263605